Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm here!

I'm excited to begin blogging about all the things I am thankful for.  My goal is to write, each day, about the blessings God has bestowed upon me and my family.  I believe it is necessary to give thanks daily and to always count your blessings.  Rain or shine, there are blessings all around us.  Praise God! 

Today I am thankful for...  so much!  Wow!  As I sit here, trying to decide what to write, I'm overwhelmed with God's love.  I'm thankful for five incredible healthy children.  I'm thankful my husband has a job he loves and is working hard today to help teenagers have success at their windy track meet.  I'm thankful for awesome friends who came to see me last night.  I'm thankful for a beautiful home and the food we just had for lunch.  I'm thankful for a day to relax and spend quality time with my little ones. 

I know I will repeat what I am thankful for as I reflect daily.  But I'm going to try to always find new things to express my thanks for!  I challenge you to find time daily to thank our amazing God for His love and His MANY blessings.  Come see me daily!

Psalm 7:17
"I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High."

No comments:

Post a Comment