Sunday, February 27, 2011

My dear friends

Today I am especially thankful for my sweet friends.  I woke up thinking about seeing them tonight.  We will meet for a bible study later.  We will encourage each other and talk about being better women of God, wives, mothers, friends, and career women.  We will pray together and love God together.  Then we'll enjoy a nice dinner.  I'm so blessed and excited! 

It's amazing to me how much these women have affected my life over the last twelve years.  I always leave our time together with a warm and refreshed heart.  The good Lord placed us in each others lives and we are truly blessed.  I can't imagine life with out them.  I'm excited to spend the rest of our lives together.  It's an amazing feeling to know each of them are only a call, text, or email away.  I called on them this week with a prayer request and they instantly responded with love and prayers.  I've heard the good Lord speak to me through these precious friends and I pray He will use me in their lives when needed.  I count these beautiful women as some of my greatest blessings!


To Heather, Allison, Niki, Tiffany, Elizabeth, Melissa, Hannah, Kamie, Kenna, Ty, Jennifer, and Cassie- I love you and I'll see you tonight!  (Ok, maybe not Cass- enjoy that sweet new baby!  We'll say a prayer for you)  I am thankful for your health and the health of your families.  I am thankful God brought us together and is working to shape us through our new study.

To Jana and Nat- I miss and love you bunches!

Philippians 1:3
I thank my God every time I remember you.

1 comment: