Monday, February 28, 2011

Sweet Kiwi

Today I am thankful for our daughter Michellie.  She just turned 16!  Her parents and older brothers started calling her "Kiwi" when she was a baby.  I think one of the boys couldn't say her name right.  Now her little sister and brother call her "sissy", short for sister..  She means the world to them.  She means the world to all of us. 

I thank God daily that I get to be her "step mom"(I don't like that word).  We've always had a great relationship.  I pray it will continue to grow and she knows I'll always be her rock when she needs me.

Kiwi was a sweet little girl in a pretty red dress on our wedding day.  She didn't like dresses at all but didn't make a fuss that day.  I was so proud of her.  She constantly makes us proud.  She has a very creative mind.  She loves animals and cares for them so well.  She is the perfect big sister to Regan and Reece.  She is the perfect little sister to Christopher and Ryan.  She likes music and does really well in school.

This unique and gorgeous young girl brings so much happiness and fun to those around her.  I pray blessings over her life.  I pray the good Lord will protect her and guide her daily through the difficult teenage years.

Sweet Kiwi is a blessing to us all!

Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

No comments:

Post a Comment