Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My tutors rule!

I am the site coordinator for the GEAR UP grant at Hereford High School.  We have seven amazing tutors who work with our students.  Today I am so thankful for these amazing ladies.  Their commitment to our students and the success of the grant is inspiring.  They work extremely hard, with so much passion, to help our students learn and find success at school.  Our GEAR UP kids are blessed to have these ladies working with them.

Working with these ladies is so fun!  We get along so well and they always brighten my day.  They are dear friends and I thank the good Lord daily for placing each of them in my life.  I'm thankful our students and teachers have this opportunity to work with such wonderful, caring women.

April, Karen, Linda, Olivia, Jackye, Darlene, and Faith- you are amazing and I appreciate you so much!  THANK YOU for all you do!  The work you are doing will change lives forever. 

2 Corinthians 5:5
Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment