Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm thankful for a fairly productive Monday and Tuesday, considering I have a Spring Break hangover.  Not the alcohol kind people!

I'm thankful I get to see my best friend when she comes to town at the end of the week.  I'm excited to spend time with her and her kiddos!

I'm thankful my children continue to grow and remain healthy.  Praise God!


I'm thankful for my dad.  He's been on my mind a lot.  He would have been 60 this last week.  I'm thankful for the time I had with him on this earth but I ache when I think about what could have been... 

I'm thankful that I can "let go and let God".  What a comfort.  When I can't carry things, He can.  Actually, I probably carry way too much when I should let Him help more.  Even when I can't seem to express my feelings in prayer, He knows my heart and hears my thoughts, needs, fears, and emotions.  Wow!

I'm thankful for the wind.  Yes, I said it.  The wind is nothing compared to what people across the world are dealing with today. 

And I'm thankful for you!  I believe God led me to write this blog and I believe He speaks through His people.  Thank you for reading my thoughts today.  I feel honored that you are here.  God bless you and your family today!

Psalm 18:46
The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock!  Exalted be God my Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment