Saturday, March 12, 2011

My husband, my best friend

Today I am especially thankful for Ray.  He's my husband and my best friend.  Happy birthday babe!

I am so thankful the good Lord brought Ray and I together.  We dated for quite a while before we got married.  Our wedding week and day were so fun!  Tons of friends and family joined us at Lake Tahoe for the big day!  This summer we'll be married six years.

The day after our wedding, Lake Tahoe

We have two beautiful children together, Regan(almost 5) and Reece(2).  My life was greatly enhanced when I became a step-mom to Rays's older children, Christopher(23), Ryan(19), and Michellie(16).  My life is better because of these amazing kids.

Ray with our two youngest blessings

I am thankful that Ray has always supported me.  He wants me to be happy and successful in my career.  He wants me to spend time with my girlfriends.  He wants to help me be a better person on a daily basis.  He lets me be me. 

Ray stays extrememly busy with his job.  He has experienced much success, due to hard work and great athletes that bought into his philosophy.  I am so very proud of the way he changes lives and gives young people the opportunities to find success.  His job keeps him away from us more than I like sometimes.  But I know he is fullfilling part of God's purpose for his life.  I support him completely and I'm thankful God blessed him with his coaching abilities. 

Ray and Alyssa after she won TWO state championships in one day!

I pray God continues to bless our marriage.  I pray He continues to show us how to be the best parents for our children.  I pray He continues to bless Ray through his career and rewards him for his hard work.


Ray-  I love you more today than I ever have.  Thank you for this amazing life!  You are an amazing daddy.  You are a faithful friend to many in your life.  You are my hero and I can't wait to spend the rest of our days together.  Thank you for loving me.  I love you so much babe!

My prayer for you...
Psalm 20:4
May He grant you according to your heart's desire, and fulfill all your purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment