Thursday, March 3, 2011

Our "Little Man"

Reece Patrick Baca turned two years old today!  Thank you Heavenly Father for this precious blessing. 

I smile every single time I think about Reece.  He can make us laugh one minute and then challenge our best parenting skills the next.  He is full of life and does everything TO THE EXTREME.  Before we had Reece, I remember looking at other children acting crazy and thinking, "somebody control that kid".  HA!  God is getting a good chuckle out of this deal.  Reece goes 100 mph all day long and when it's time for bed he simply wants to cuddle with mommy.

I'm honored to be Reece's mother.  I am thankful God trusted me enough to give him to us to raise.  I love his free spirit and his great big laugh.  I love his passion for life.  I love how subborn and hard-headed he is.  I love how much he loves his older brothers and sisters.  They are his heros.  I love how extremely excited he gets every single evening when his daddy walks through the door.  His kisses melt my heart and his future excites me.

I pray God will continue to guide me to be the mother Reece needs and deserves.  I am so thankful for Reece on his special day, and every day.

2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

Only days old, March 2009

Reece's hilarious expression!

Sweet cake face

Our awesome "Little Man" on his 2nd birthday

2 comments:

  1. I'm crying! How sweet your mama heart is. Love you and Happy Birthday Sweet Reece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kate that made me cry also!!! It's amazing how the Holy Spirit speaks in your writing. That touched me. The Lord has blessed you with sweet angels and he will continue to bless you because he knows your heart better than anyone, even you. I pray that the Lord will continue to guide you in your travels of motherhood. They are blessed to have such a wonderful mommy with such a tender heart.

    ReplyDelete