Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Team

Today I am very thankful for our amazing GEAR UP team.  I love these people like family.  We work extremely well together and are always productive.  Everyone contributes in their own unique way and the team chemistry is like nothing I've ever experienced.  These people are unselfish, smart, witty, and passionate.  Each person plays a different role and the puzzle fits together well.  The level of trust and respect amongst us is comforting. 

We always have a lot of FUN while getting the job done!  They are each close friends of mine and our time together is always a blast.

I thank God daily for bringing us all together.  We are blessed to work with a program that is changing lives.  These co-workers have changed my life and I love them very much.

Jodi, Laurie, Nikki, Kyla, Becky, Missy, Jamie, Will, and Brandi- God brought us together to impact our students' lives.  He also brought us together to bless each other's lives.  I love you more each day and I'm so thankful for your friendships.  I pray God continues to bless you daily.  I pray our friendships are for a lifetime...

Jeremiah 32:19
"great are your purposes and mighty are your deeds"

No comments:

Post a Comment