Wednesday, March 23, 2011

He did it!

Today I am thankful for Ryan.  He made the WT football team and we are so proud of him!!!  Ryan had a great senior football season at Canyon High School last year.  He decided to walk on for Spring football at WT.  He prepared very well and worked very hard once he was given this chance.  And his hard work paid off!  This picture is from Ryan's high school football banquet last year.

Ryan has always been a very determined young man.  He has a great personality and is always respectful. He likes to have fun and amazes me with his responsibility.  He is a wonderful brother, treating all his siblings with so much love and respect.  He is always thinking about other people and their feelings, putting others before himself.  Ryan works hard in the classroom and made the Dean's List his first semester at WT.  He makes friends easily and is always loyal. 

Ryan's heart is golden. 

I feel honored to be Ryan's step-mom.  He has always been accepting of me and has made me feel like an important part of his life.  That is such a gift and blessing to me.  I pray I have been there as he has needed me and that I can play a constant role in his life in the future.


It's an amazing experience to see your child have a dream, work extremely hard, and achieve their goal. Thank you Lord for blessing Ryan with his abilities and his wonderful heart!

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment